"Your Best Investment For
An Outstanding Wood Shake Look"
The unique "Shadow Accent" effect results in maximum dimensionality
The premier shingle in the Timberline® Series,
Timberline® Ultra® Shingles are 25% heavier and thicker!*
Designed for the most discerning property owners, Timberline Ultra
shingles are acclaimed for their striking and richly textured look.
Class A fire and wind ratings
from UL—the highest ratings possible.
Super heavyweight design now includes our strongest Micro Weave® Core
— making it the longest lasting shingle in the Timberline® Series.
Stays In Place...
Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle
tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles confidently
warranted to withstand winds up to 110 mph
(requires special installation)!†
Peace Of Mind...
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty
with Smart Choice® Protection for the first ten years
(non-prorated material and installation labor
Use distinctive TIMBERTEX® Ridge Cap Shingles
(in the West, use PacificRIDGE™ or
Universal Ridge Cap Shingles; in the Southeast,
use Universal Ridge Cap Shingles).
Specifications for Timberline Ultra
• Lifetime Ltd. Transferable Warranty
• Smart Choice® Protection for the first 10 years
• 110 mph Ltd. Wind Warranty†
• Fiberglass Asphalt Shingle
• Algae-Eater™ Protection available in certain areas
(check sample board for details)
• Class A rating from UL
• Passes UL 997 110mph Wind Test
• CSA A123.5-M90 and CSA A123.5-98
• ASTM D3018 Type 1
• ASTM D3161 Type 1
• ASTM D3462*
• Dade County Approved
• Meets Wisconsin Administrative Code
• Approx. 64 Pieces/Sq. (Metric)
• Approx. 78 Pieces/Sq. (English)
• 4 Bundles/Square
• Approx. 256 Nails/Sq. (Metric)
• Approx. 320 Nails/Sq. (English)
• 5 5/8” Exposure (Metric)
• 5” Exposure (English)